Ma liste de blogs

vendredi 7 avril 2017

April Layouts By Sandra Bernard

''Love''


I wanted to show you two things that you can put together, grunge style and the flower side... 


 2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Elsie's Border 
Addy's butterflies
Frames Tiny Victorian
Fine word set 1



I used a beautiful paper from 7dots studio that was already grungy so, I just
 had to add some turquoise mist and gesso drips to finish my background. 



I painted my chipboards Elsie's Border with gesso and turquoise mist. I did the same
 treatment for the Frame Tiny Victorian. I put some gesso with my finger after the turquoise. 


I colored the butterfly in peach to fit with the peach flowers.



For the title, I just added some gesso on it to get a bright touch.



''Cherish''


A purple layout with some black on it to get a deep touch.


My 2Crafty Chipboard Used:
Pointed doily frames
Chloe's vines 
Mini words set 2
Skeleton leaves 
Fray's flourishes


I started my layout with some ink and black modeling paste on my background.


I painted the Fay's flourishes white white gesso and I added some pan pastel black
 to make a shadow.
The Chloe's vines were painted with black matte paint to create a contrast with Fay's flourishes.


The leaves and the title have been painted with white gesso
 and I also applied some green paint with my finger. 


The pointed doily frame has been cut to make two pieces to
create dimension & has been painted also with white gesso.

I added some black, green, lilac drips all over the layout at the end.


You can see all 2crafty chipboards on their website...

Thanks and see you next month...
San xx



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire