Ma liste de blogs

mercredi 22 mars 2017

page pour Wild orchid crafts...

Quel bonheur de travailler avec les fleurs de Wild orchid crafts... je les aime d'amour...



Hi flowers lovers..

I'm back with a spring spirit layout again for march. The yellow makes always me smiling as the spring does.


I used yellow, blue and green flowers to make my layout as I wanted. I played with somes differents textures with medium gel to create the back ground. 


The flowers are always the stars of my ornements in my layouts.



Played with differents sizes and varieties of flowers helps me to create the feeling that I want.

I hope, you feel the sping for my second march layout...



All the flowers are available in the wedsite of Wild orchid crafts... http://www.wildorchidcrafts.com

here's the products I used:

ROYAL BLUE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES  MKX-023
PRETTY FLORI MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS - PASTEL ANEMONE  MKX-326
50 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-135
50 MIXED WHITE/CREAM COSMOS DAISY STEM FLOWERS MKX-120
50 MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS QVR-029
20 SMALL WHITE MULBERRY PAPER ORCHIDS MKX-554



paper/textures/mediums from 13@rts

flair from cuts2luv


merci
San xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire