Ma liste de blogs

dimanche 1 janvier 2017

layouts January by Sandra Bernard

                                             ''Cherish''



After Christmas, I wanted to return to my floral style of usual. Thus here is a page in my style with which I had fun

2crafty chipboards I used:
-Frame Ingrid's
-Fine word set 1 (cherish) as title
-Elegant flourishes


I used some gold shimmer paint and I added in some parts of my chipboards.


I added also some microbeads gold in some places over my layout.


The flowers along the shapes of my chipboards accent them.


I also added gold paint on my title...

''A love story''


A background of dark wood always gives of as depth in a creation.
Some modeling past and drops of ink and you have a background tender effect.


2 crafty chipboards I used:
-leafy shrub set 3
-Dianne's doily set
-Leafy silhouettes
-A love story as title

I created a gradation with distress ink pad green and brown


Some distress ink pad brown were added on the edge of my doily.


I put some green paint on my leafy silhouettes.


I also put some distress ink pad on my swirl leafy shrub chipboards.



I hope you'll apreciate my layouts...


have an happy new years with us at 2crafty chipboards...










1 commentaire: