Ma liste de blogs

lundi 19 novembre 2018

more than word challenge

HI!!

this time, my layout for More than word challenge...

my futur, my star, my little girl Joelle... she is an amzing 14years old girls who makes my proud...

here's my layout 


challenge 






thanks 
san xx

5 commentaires:

  1. This is beautiful Sandra! I love those little toadstools and your goegeous photo. It's so great to see you at More Than Words.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is Gorgeous sweetie !! Love the gold touches with wooden texture , awesome !! Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words Challenge !!<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That's fantastic dear! Thank you for joining us at the More Than Words challenge

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh, this is so pretty! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is pretty.thank you joining us in the More Than Words challenge

    RépondreSupprimer