Ma liste de blogs

mercredi 30 août 2017

post 2crafty chipboards aout...

''Gorgeous''
 Hi chippie lovers!! Sandra back with you today with an another layout with a
video tutorial & featuring my ''little'' daughter.

It's so easy to create when you have great pictures and great stuff like these beautiful chipboards...

My 2Crafty products used:

Fine word set 2


flourish 2

and 
circle lace panel



I started with some clear gesso in order to play with distress oxyde and water
 on my background, then I used a stencil and a brown color from the distress oxide.


I partially embossed my pieces of circle lace panel and then also used them to paint
 the same color of distress oxide that I used on my background.

I colored my Flourish 2 with my other color of distress oxide.

I left my title from Fine word set 2  the original raw color of chipboard.


I placed my pieces and my various textures in some layers. I then added some drips
of ink and gesso with water, like I always do.







''Dream a Little Dream''


For my second layout this month, I used a picture from my other daughter. My children
 are always great models for me...Ok ok, I'm not balanced, but they are beautiful, aren't they?

My 2Crafty products used:

Dream a little dream

butterflies


Hariet's border

Leafy silhouettes


For this layout, I played with green distress oxyde through a
 flowers stencil, then I stamped here and there.



I also stamped with my green distress oxide over my Hariet's border

I used a rub on to make some movement. I just rubbed my 
distress oxyde pad on my Dream a litte dream title

I embossed my butterflies and some of my leafy silhouettes with a white and turquoise embossing powder.  The other leafy silhouettes have been embossed with green embossing powder.






I hope I gave you some ideas to create...

Thanks and see you in September...
San xx



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire