Ma liste de blogs

jeudi 29 septembre 2016

mes pages pour 2crafty chipboards....my layouts for 2craftychipboards

''Attitude''

Hi!! Sandra here today to share two layouts for 2Crafty. 
I love to play with all the different chippies  to create different looks. 


2Crafty Chipboards I used: 
6'' Circle Revolution Frames
Lacey border set 1
Skeleton leaves
Word circles set 2 as title


Most of my chipboards on my layout today have been heat embossed.


I love to cut some chippies to create a new combination.


Here's a plan of my mix.


and I made a video just for you...

TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE



''Escape''



 For my second layout, I played with my pan pastels to create the same color as my picture. 
2Crafty have so many chipboards to help us achieve just the look we are after.



2crafty chipboard I used: 
Fishing net bits
Anchors
mini travel words set 2




I put some splashes of gesso and paint to get some colors on my chipboards.

I also used some mini pearls to add some texture.


I embossed the title and then I added some yellow paint. 


Thanks and have a good day !!















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire