Ma liste de blogs

samedi 20 août 2016

pour 2crafty ce mois-ci...

allo!!

voici donc mon post pour 2crafty ce mois-ci...

                                 ''A Wish Come True''





Hi 2crafty fans, I'm back today to share two layouts with you.

I loved this picture of my daughter, & it inspired me. 
It's a old picture, but I'm still in love with it. 


2Crafty products used...
A Wish Come True - title
Circle frame set
Dreamcatchers set
Spring flower Bunches set


I choose the ''Circle Frame'' to make a dreamcatcher frame. I used some
 mica powder from Finnabair to add some color to it. I also added some 
wire thread to fill the hole of the frame. 


Then, I used also some mica powder on ''Dreamcatchers'' to get this kind of color.
 I used the yellow and the blue one.


I also added some touches of gesso and water on my chipboards 


On ''Spring flower Bunches'', I used some Finnabair metalic paint 
in green to have another point of color.



My title ''A wish come true'' has been altered with gesso and a 
few black ink splatters with water.




To finish, my flowers are also altered with some gesso and water.


''Remember''



My second layout is about my other daughter, I used my layout as a frame.


2Crafty products used...
Line words-goodtimes borders - title
Frame square border set
Circle lace panel 
Foliage set 1


To altered my back ground, I used Rainbow colors from 13arts and water.

 For my ''Frame square border'', I first used also rainbow color from 13arts
 and I added some touches of metallic paint from Finnabair.




I altered the ''Circle lace panel'' also with metallic paint from Finnabair.

My ''Foliage set'' were altered by the same technique.



The tittle ''Remember from Line words -goodtimes borders'' has been
 embossed with a brown color,  by leaving some empty spaces where I added
 some Rainbow color from 13 arts to get some blue color.



I finished off by adding several drops of gesso and metalic paint from Finnabair.

I hope you have liked it... see you next month!












Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire